Britain’s Prince William tested positive for the coronavirus in April, around the same time as his father Prince Charles, BBC reported.
The report cited unidentified palace sources and The Sun newspaper, which said William kept his telephone and video engagements without revealing his diagnosis because he didn’t want to worry anyone.
Kensington Palace declined to comment Sunday but did not deny the report.
The newspaper said William was treated by palace doctors and followed government guidelines by isolating at the family home Anmer Hall.
Prince Charles had mild COVID-19 symptoms in March. In his first public engagement after recovering, Charles revealed he lost his sense of taste and smell while he was sick.
William made a public appearance in mid-October with his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II, who was making her first public engagement outside of a royal residence since early March. They met with scientists at the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory at Porton Down in southern England.
Ekushey Padak and National Film Award winner, freedom fighter and renowned cultural activist Nasiruddin Yousuff Bachchu has tested positive for COVID-19.
The eminent cultural personality was admitted to Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University Hospital (BSMMU) in the capital on Friday, with symptoms of the coronavirus. The test result came out positive on Saturday.
"Our Dhaka DocLab chairman Nasiruddin Yousuff is currently receiving treatment at the Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University Hospital (BSMMU). He is advised to take rest and he requests his admirers and associates not to panic at all. We are seeking prayers from everyone for his speedy recovery," Dhaka DocLab coordinator Shoriful Islam Shaon told UNB.
One of the pioneers and most respected personalities in the theatre arena of Bangladesh, Nasiruddin Yousuff founded Dhaka Theatre in 1973 and later Bangladesh Gram Theatre along with the late playwright Selim Al Deen.
Yousuff is currently serving Dhaka DocLab as its chairman, Bangladesh Gram Theatre and Dhaka Theatre as president and Bangladesh Centre of International Theatre (BCITI) as organising secretary, to name a few.
A former president of the Sammilita Sangskritik Jote, he has also served as the president and director of the Committee for Cultural Identity and Development (CIDC).
In his illustrious career, Nasiruddin Yousuff received the National Film Award as the Best Director for his critically acclaimed film Guerrilla (2011). He was awarded Ekushey Padak by the Government of Bangladesh in 2010 for his outstanding contribution towards the development of the theatre industry in Bangladesh.
Also read:9,600 unemployed cultural activists get financial assistance during pandemic: State Minister
Raveena Tandon is the latest Bollywood celebrity to fall victim to cyber fraudsters.
Raveena, who made her acting debut in 1991 in the action thriller Patthar Ke Phool that won her the Filmfare Award for the New Face of the Year, has reportedly filed a police complaint against a fake Twitter handle purportedly created in her name for posting defamatory tweets against the Mumbai Police and its commissioner.
Based on her complaint, the Mumbai Police has lodged under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code and the IT Act a First Information Report (FIR), a written document of a commission of a cognizable offence and the preliminary step to initiate a probe. The cyber cell has started an investigation in the case, an official told the media.
Bollywood actors often become the easy prey of cyber fraudsters. Superstar Hrithik Roshan's Facebook account was hacked a few years back and the hacker had changed the display picture with his own photo on the actor's account.
Last year, Amitabh Bachchan too couldn’t save his account from this data breach and hacking. His Twitter account had been hacked by a Turkish hacker, who changed the profile photo, cover photo as well as the Twitter bio of the megastar.
Another popular Bollywood actress, Shruti Hassan, the daughter of south Indian star Kamal Hassan, became the victim of hacking a number of times. Her Twitter, Facebook and even Gmail account had been hacked.
Daughter of director Ravi Tandon, 46-year-old Raveena starred in five blockbusters in a row in 1994 including musical action dramas Dilwale and Mohra. Her other notable films of the year were the cult classic comedy Andaz Apna Apna and romantic drama Laadla. The latter had earned her a nomination for one of the country's prestigious cine awards.
Sir Sean Connery has died at the age of 90, his family has said.
The Scottish actor was best known for his portrayal of James Bond, being the first to bring the role to the big screen and appearing in seven of the spy thrillers, reports BBC.
Sir Sean died peacefully in his sleep, while in the Bahamas, having been "unwell for some time", his son Jason said.
His acting career spanned decades and won an Oscar in 1988 for his role as an Irish cop in The Untouchables.
Sir Sean's other films included The Hunt for Red October, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and The Rock.
Jason Connery said his father "had many of his family who could be in the Bahamas around him" when he died overnight.
He said: "We are all working at understanding this huge event as it only happened so recently, even though my dad has been unwell for some time.
"A sad day for all who knew and loved my dad and a sad loss for all people around the world who enjoyed the wonderful gift he had as an actor."
Sir Sean was largely regarded as being the best actor to have played 007 in the long-running franchise, often being named as such in polls.
He was knighted by the Queen at Holyrood Palace in 2000. In August, he celebrated his 90th birthday.
He was a long-time supporter of Scottish independence, saying in interviews in the run-up to the 2014 referendum that he might return from his Bahamas home to live in Scotland if it voted to break away from the rest of the UK.
Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said: "I was heartbroken to learn this morning of the passing of Sir Sean Connery. Our nation today mourns one of her best loved sons."
Bollywood actress Sunny Leone who left India along with her husband and three children during Covid lockdown in May, has hinted at a return to Mumbai from the US.
Sharing a picture from an outdoor photoshoot in her new Instagram post, Sunny wrote: "One last stop to smell the roses". Her caption read, “Almost time to come home!! Quarantine alone with family until I’m on a plane!! Not going near anyone! Just one last stop to smell the roses.”
The39-year-old model-turned-actress flew to Los Angeles with her husband Daniel Weber, a US citizen, and their three children -- Nisha, Asher and Noah -- in May this year.
Opening about her decision soon after flying to the US, the actor wrote on Instagram on International Mother’s Day in May: "In life when you have children your own priorities and well being take the back seat. Both @dirrty99 and I had the opportunity to take our children where we felt they would be safer against this invisible killer 'coronavirus'. Our home away from home and secret garden in Los Angeles."
However, Sunny had said in an interview that she was "sad" to leave Mumbai, but "it was important for us to be around Daniel’s mother and his family. Like everyone else, they wanted to be with their loved ones".
Sunny, a former porn star, made her Bollywood debut in Pooja Bhatt's erotic thriller Jism 2 in 2012, followed by blockbusters like Jackpot (2013), Ragini MMS 2 (2014), Ek Paheli Leela (2015) and Tera Intezaar (2017). She also acted in south Indian regional film Madhura Raja in 2019.
Apart from her acting career, she has been part of various activism campaigns, including the Rock 'n' Roll Los Angeles Half-Marathon to raise money for the American Cancer Society. She has also posed for a People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) ad campaign with a rescued dog, encouraging pet owners to have their cats and dogs sterilised.