A 28-year-old worker was electrocuted to death while painting the inner walls of the second floor of a building in Bhairab municipality on Sunday.
Shadhin Miah was from the Gachtala Ghat area of the municipality.
Read: Mother, daughter electrocuted to death in Khagrachhari
The mishap occurred in the evening at the Gachtala Ghat area inside a building, Bhairab Police Station Officer-in-Charge (OC) Md Maksudul Alam said.
"Shadhin came into contact with a live wire while working. He died at the scene," the OC added.