Six Rohingyas, including children, sustained burn injuries from a gas cylinder fire at Ukhia camp in Cox's Bazar Thursday, police said.
The injured were identified as Nur Alam, his wife, their two sons and two others from a nearby home.
They are being treated at Kutupalong MSF Hospital, said Naimul Haque, commander of Cox's Bazar Armed Police Battalion-14 (APBn-14).
The fire broke out at the house of Nur Alam of at Block D/4 in Ukhia Rohingya Camp 1/East.
"Nurul Alam's wife was trying to light their gas stove in the morning but it did not work. She might have left the gas cylinder on to light the stove with a match stick, which caused the fire," said Naimul.