The Gaza Health Ministry said hospitals across the territory received 13 bodies, including one person who died from earlier injuries, and 57 wounded individuals over the past 24 hours, according to a report published by the official Palestinian news agency Wafa.
Since the ceasefire began on October 11 last year, the death toll from Israeli attacks has reached 870, while the number of injured has risen to 2,543, the ministry added. During the same period, 771 bodies have also been recovered.
Israel begins fresh strikes on Lebanon after ceasefire extension
Medical officials said several victims are still trapped under rubble and on roads, as ambulance and rescue teams continue to face challenges in reaching affected areas.
Officials further reported that one Palestinian died in a building collapse, bringing the total number of fatalities from building collapses to 30.
With inputs from Al Jazeera.