Recruitment test for 45,000 assistant teachers of government primary schools will be taken in three stages. The written test of the first phase is going to be held in 22 districts next Friday. Candidates are already able to download the admission card. In order to complete the examination smoothly, the Department of Primary Education has given 23-point instructions for the candidates. The instructions are given here.
1. Admission and National Identity Card must be brought along to participate in the written and oral examinations.
2. One hour before the commencement of the examination the candidate has to take the allotted seat and cannot leave the room till the end of the examination.
3. No one will be allowed to go out from the start of the test until the OMR form is submitted. So all the requirements have to be met before the test starts.
4. No room other than his own can be seated without the permission of the room inspector.
5. No candidate will be allowed to participate in the examination without admission card. No books, answer sheets, notes or any other papers, calculators, mobile phones, vanity bags, purses, watches or watch-like objects, electronic watches or any other type of electronics device, communication device or similar items will be allowed in the test center. If any examinee enters the examination center with the mentioned items, he / she will be immediately expelled and legal action will be taken against him / her.
6. The examinee must keep both ears open while staying in the examination room.
7. The picture given by the examinee in the application form will be in the attendance sheet and the invigilator will verify the examinee with this picture. Legal action will be taken against the fake candidates.
8. All the information including the signature given by the candidate in the application form should match with the signature given in the examination attendance sheet and OMR sheet.
9. The examinee must use black ballpoint pen in the answer sheet.
10. The set code of the OMR form will be predefined for an examinee. The set code of the OMR form prescribed for the examinee is mentioned in the admission form.
11. The OMR form that will be given in case of examination will have to fill in the circle opposite the code mentioned in the entry form in the set code box.
12. After receiving the OMR form, you have to read the instructions written on the right side of the form very well.
13. The set code of the question paper and the set code of OMR form will be different in the exam. Five minutes before the start of the test, the room inspector will inform you which set code question you will get against the OMR set code of the examinee. Make sure the examinee gets the correct code question.
14. If the test is given in a set code other than the set code of OMR prescribed in the entry form, the answer sheet will be considered void.
15. Failure to fill in the roll or set code circle will result in cancellation of the answer sheet.
16. The examinee has to sign in the correct place on the attendance sheet and fill the attendance circle. Otherwise the answer sheet will be considered void.
17. All textboxes at the top of the OMR form must be filled in accordance with the instructions, otherwise the answer sheet will be considered invalid.
18. Inside the test center, a list will be hung in which room your seat is. If another candidate takes the exam in place of one, his exam will be canceled.
19. No one can be contacted during the test. Attempts to communicate or resort to any means will result in expulsion from the test.
20. If the examinee misbehaves or misbehaves with the room inspector before, during or after the examination and his / her misbehavior is proved, his / her examination will be canceled.
21. In case of examination, the instructions of the room inspector must be followed.
22. At the end of the test, the room inspector has to stop writing immediately.
23. After the OMR form and question paper are submitted by the room inspector, they will count it and ask the examinees to sit in their respective seats till all is well. No one will leave the room until they are told to go.
This is by far the largest recruitment notice in the history of primary. The online application started on October 25, 2020. 13 lakh 9 thousand 461 candidates have applied. As such, there will be competition for 1 post among 29 candidates.