Two people have died from electrocution at Shidhalkura in Damudya upazila Saturday afternoon.
The deceased were identified as Jahangir Bepari, son of Jahirul Haque Bepari and Farid Matbor, son of Mannan Matbor.
According to the locals, Jahangir and Farid were electrocuted while they were doing electrical work at a house.
Also read: Teenager electrocuted in Kurigram
The victims were rushed to the Upazila Health Complex by their family members where doctors declared them dead upon arrival.
Officer In-charge (OC) of Damudya Police Station Sharif Ahmed said steps will be taken once anyone lodges a complaint about the matter.